Franchise Model for Existing Preschool Owners
If you have extra space and wish to delegate it for daycare activities or are a preschool owner who would like to share premises for daycare activities then we have a plan for you as well.
- 2 or 3 BHK flat, row house, or bungalow ideally on the ground, 1st, or 2nd floor, with approximately 1200-1400 sq ft of space. An outdoor play area is optional, with a preference for row houses or bungalows.”
- If Flat then it should be on the ground floor and preferably not beyond the 1st/2nd floor.
Utilisation of Space
- Existing Preschool premises – with 1 room, Kitchen, and play area must be made available from Morning for the infant Daycare facility.
- After school hours, all rooms & premises will be handed over to Aajol to run Daycare.
- Aajol will arrange the necessary Daycare setup and infrastructure on their own without disturbing the school infrastructure.
- Aajol will share the monthly rent & electricity bill of the property with the Preschool Owner
- Aajol will look after the Daycare staff, their salaries, and other expenses for running Daycare.
What Aajol Will Provide
- Aajol procedures and systems will be explained to the Franchise owner
- Printed Manuals about First Aid, Safety, Nutrition, etc. as per State and Central Govt. policies will be provided by Aajol
- Aajol will conduct Training sessions for Teachers and support staff.
- Training presentations will be given to Franchise owners to train New Teachers and support staff
- Aajol Head office will provide Mentor to Franchise owner to address and guide on smooth running of the center